Saturday, June 14, 2008

Here I am again

Okay so I suck at updating often. I will try to do better.................really!!

I just thought I would update on life alittle. There is really not that much that has changed. I have knit three pairs of socks since last post. A pair for my mom, a pair for myself and then a pair for M. She loves them and I am happy. I wanted to do something special just for her because everything is normally for the boys (K,W, W). I really am glad that she likes them. My next project if I can figure it out is a lace shawl. M and M (sounds like the candy) are going to get married soon and I know that they are not going to want to do anything special so I want to make her something to special for that big day.

Also in the news of knitting.... I have always wanted there to be a knitting group in the area like they to in the bigger cities but saddly there was not........til now. I am happy to say that I have started a knitting group close to home. I hope that it takes off and the other people enjoy meeting and talking. We are going to have are first meeting soon so hopefully it goes well.


Now on to the job front. I am still doing the respite care work. I really like doing it again. It is so much fun. The family that I am working with is great!! Since I don't drive they are willing to come get me and then take me home. That is a big relief to not have to worry about that!! I have known the family along time to I don't feel like I am snooping when I am cooking and am looking for the right pot or when I am putting clothes away. I am to the point right now that I am trying to figure out why I gave it up in High School! It is sooo funny that the mother has told me that she is going to give me a pay raise and I really could care less about the money!! That is how much fun and a good time that I am having working for them again.


Okay well I am off....My brother (M) just got a new job and we are going over to celebrate so.....the next time I will be on I should be burnt!!

0 comments: